Climate Units & Indoor RV/Car/Boat Parking
Near Onalaska, TX
Livingston Storage is located just a 10-minute drive from downtown Onalaska, TX via US Highway 190 East. Our state-of-the-art storage facility is full of climate-controlled storage units as well as indoor parking spaces for RVs, cars, and boats. We’ve maintained a secure property with coded gate entry and 24-hour digital video surveillance. You’re able to purchase boxes and other storage supplies, drive up to your unit, easily rent a unit and make your payments online.
We are next door to our sister facility Pine View Storage at 4797 Hwy 190 W in Livingston, Tx. Pine View Storage has many of the smaller climate units ranging from 5x5, 5x10, 5x15, 10x10, 10x15, and 10x20. Pine View Storage also has 10x10 and 10x20 non-climate drive up units. Livingston Storage also has 10x10, 10x12, and 10x20 climate units, but also has larger oversized units for vehicle, boat, and RV storage. Livingston Storage oversized units range in size from 20', 24', 28', 32', up to 50'.
From Onalaska, TX to Livingston Storage:
- Head east on U.S. Hwy 190 E toward FM 3459
- Sharp left onto U.S. Hwy 190 W
You’ve arrived at Livingston Storage
From Livingston, TX to Livingston Storage:
- Head west on U.S. Hwy 190 W toward Onalaska
- Continue 2.8 miles past Walmart Super cencer on Hwy 190 W
- Livingston Storage will be on your left
- Make a U-turn at he divided highway to go back East
- Travel 100 yards past the facility to
- Entrance right before CH Marine
- You’ve arrived at Livingston Storage